Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Out & About: Korean Town & China Town




Hi sweets!
Yesterday 2 of our closest friends, my sis and I went on a fun Asian tour to celebrate my sister's birthday. Since we all love Asian stuff, it was the closest we can get to its culture, for now. Hehe.

Our first stop was the Korean Town. And even though it wasn't a big place, it was a lot of fun to be around there and visit some stores. We did some big shopping! (including candies, snacks and skin care products) I was actually dying to try traditional Korean food but, we didn't really got the chance. Korean buffets, we'll be back!

I had a lovely surprise finding a Missha store there. Yeah, I did some shopping there too and turned my friend Diana into a Missha fan now.





Happy shoppers! 


Next stop was Chinatown! It was kinda small to be honest but a nice place. We ended up eating at a nice buffet there.






A very young guy gave me this at a Chinese market. How sweet.

It was fun but tiring day! Can't wait to go back to K Town!

Ready to go home~
xox

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar