Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dior: Rosy Bow

After owning this pretty pink polish for many months I finally broke it out of the box to wear!

Dior's Rosy Bow is my first experience with a Dior nail polish in many, many years and I have to say I was nothing but impressed.  The application couldn't have been more quick and easy with the wide, curved edge brush and the polish formula itself just glided on evenly.  I felt as though this was a one-coater but decided on my usual two just to be sure of no patchiness when wearing this almost pastel shade.  The colour was so pretty too without making me feel like a tween girl - a lovely warm, neon pastel pink cream.  Finally, in terms of wear this polish easily lasted the working week.  Now, if only Dior polishes were a little bit more affordable this would be perfect!  Okay, I need to dream up another excuse for spoiling myself perhaps?


Sun

 
Shade
 
 
 
 What is your favourite luxe nail polish?
 
 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar