Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joe mcElderry coming out


Love at first sight, this is how i can describe my feelings towards Joe McElderry jejeje. The guy is super nice, Uber polite and the sweetest singer i ever saw. Joe won the Xfactor 2009, i love his charismatic innocent look and smile and gosh his "canine" hehe he has a distorted one and it is what gives him his charm and he's only 19.
After hackers broke into his account and outed him on the internet, Joe revealed the truth about his sexuality 2 days ago. Joe's words: 'I have always been a very honest person and so it is important for me to continue to be honest.

'It has been the most amazing year so far and I feel so privileged. It’s also been a time of real self realization and I feel as if I have grown up so much in these few months.
'There has been speculation about my sexuality in the past and I have always been honest at the time I have been asked.
'Over the past few weeks I have really had time to reflect and to realize who I am. I spoke to my friends and family about this in the last few days and it was important to do the same for you all as you have been so supportive.
'I have had nothing but support from you and many of you have been very open in saying that you will continue to support me whatever my sexuality. It is important to me to let you know first, so that you know the stories in the papers are true. I made the choice to speak openly about this.'
He added: 'Everything is going well and I’m really happy to be able to move forward from here.'
Joe who won The X Factor in 2009, with Cheryl Cole as his mentor, only disclosed his sexuality to his mother last week on a train journey from Newcastle to London.
'I'm feeling good about it, it's liberating. Now I can just get on with my life,' he said.
Joe, who had a girlfriend for three years while at school, says he has only begun thinking about his sexuality in the last few weeks.
'I thought "Actually, my feelings have changed - this is how I feel now."
He reveals he kissed a boy before going on the X Factor but says he never thought more about it until recently.Joe later took to his own Twitter to thank fans for their support, writing: "Hey guys, thank you so much for your amazing and overwhelming support. You’re all fantastic! x"
Joe is working now on his debut album and has recently been recording in the U.S. with top producer Dallas Austin.

Watch Joe's at Xfactor Final singing The climb below: 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar