Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MUFE AQUA MATIC EYESHADOW PENCILS REVIEW+SWATCHES.*

 

As promised another review! Going with the AQUA MATIC Eyeshadows by MUFE today. Now these landed on my desk around 2 weeks back, i was lucky enough to attend an event by MUFE and these were in the press-kits. I loved the fact that we had a one-on-one talk with the amazing MUA's at the event and also got to see the whole new AQUA range by Makeup Forever. These are available at the MUFE counters in sephora currently, they are a must try, def go check them out. I was so impressed with the creamy makeup remover at the event, i was thinking of picking it up myself but to my delight a small travel size was included in our press kit. So lets get to know these shadows a bit better. 
Dive In »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar