Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOKFANTASTIC Advent Calendar 2020 | Unboxing - Day 13

This is the thirteenth day of my LookFantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for Christmas 2020 unboxing. Yesterday I unboxed the ILLAMASQUA Loaded Lip Polish in Vogue.
 
Today, I unboxed the GLOV Eye Mask.
 
ABOUT
This is the full sized mask worth £12.99.
 
·         Material: Satin
·         Colour: Navy Blue
 
MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS
I thought this was a random addition when I first pulled it out, but it does go with the theme of products I have already unboxed. I can’t really find any information on this mask and it doesn’t appear to be available for sale. It is quite a large mask and the material does feel nice. I don’t typically use eye masks as I sometimes find them annoying to sleep with. I would possibly use one if I could find one that was more fitted to my face. The ones I have tried, including this one, do cover your eyes pretty well but when I look down, I can see my nose and light. I could do with one that fits against my face, but I am yet to find that perfect one. You can definitely find less expensive eye masks than this one for the same purpose.
 
PREVIOUSLY: INTRO | DAY 1 | DAY 2 | DAY 3 | DAY 4 | DAY 5 | DAY 6 | DAY 7 | DAY 8 | DAY 9 | DAY 10 | DAY 11 | DAY 12
 
| I purchased my advent calendar for £70.00 from LookFantastic.com |

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar