Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New River Island Shoes

I blogged about these River Island spike sandals ages ago and finally got around to buying them in the online sale for a superb £25. I was a a little annoyed because they were only added to the sale after I'd placed an order a couple of days before! In order to justify the £3.95 shipping, I ordered another pair of shoes too. I got an email yesterday to say my order had been sent without the spike sandals as they were now out of stock. I was pretty annoyed because that was the whole point of the order. Not to mention that there were at least 6 pairs left when I made my purchase, so did they not really exist or did other orders get dispatched before mine? We'll never know.
The other pair I ordered are quite different for me. Ok, they have a bow and leopard print heel (very similar to my RI Design Forum pair), but they are...mules! Have you ever seen a mule since the 90's? I certainly haven't worn one since then! This pair (I don't reckon) reek of the 90's. They have a peep toe, high sides and bright pink contrast trim which I love with the black and leopard. I probably (actually definitely) wouldn't have placed an order for them alone, but I'm kinda glad I did. What do you think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar