Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The pinky-nude lipstick edit featuring Charlotte Tilbury, MAC, Clinique & more!




For the longest time, I only ever wore nude lipsticks and glosses. It was only around the time that I started this blog two years ago that I began to introduce some colour into my lip collection but my heart will always lie with nudes because I just find them so easy to wear, especially on days when I just can't decide what make-up to wear! I also love how low maintenance a nude lip is. My favourite nude leans on the pink side, rather than the brown purely because that is what suits my skin tone best and I also find that they make my teeth look a little whiter. Today I am going to share 9 pinky-nude lipstick options. There are no liquid lipsticks here because I have to admit that I am not the greatest fan of anything too drying or matte on my lips so I haven't bought very many liquid lipsticks. I also haven't included any lip glosses because they deserve a whole other post! Let's get started!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar