Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boxing Day Haul #1

There is always a Boxing Day sale, so I thought I would hit Boots and look at the discounted gift sets. To my disappointment there was no gift sets left of Soap & Glory, apart from the one I picked up.
From Boots I picked up the Soap & Glory Heaven Nose gift set for £8 (was £16), which includes the 50ml perfume in Original Pink and a 150ml pot of their Righteous Butter. I must say the perfume is quite nice! I also picked up the Dove Glamour Essentials gift set for £5 (was £10), which includes a 250ml Summer Glow & Soft Shimmer Nourishing Lotion, 150ml Invisible Dry Anti Perspirant Deodorant and a Black Rose Double Compact Mirror. What sold me was the mirror because I thought it was pretty and I was looking for another compact mirror. The Dove products also come in a small black travel beauty bag.
From Argos I reserved and picked up an Oral B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush for £27.99 (was £59.99).

I also went to Tesco to get the complete Harry Potter box set and I also picked up two cans of Sure Women Long Lasting Protection Clear Diamond Crystal spray deodorant for £4 (was £2.52 each), they were not a Christmas sale offer, just a discount and I have recently started using this type from Sure, so I thought it was a good offer for two cans.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar