Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My favourite discoveries of the year so far featuring BECCA, Charlotte Tilbury, Estee Lauder & more!




Sorry for my lack of blogging recently, but my holiday took a lot out of me, then my meds were doubled and I was on doctor's orders to rest when I got back so that all culminated in there being only one blog post since my return and a week of no make-up, which is pretty ironic given my Sephora haul!  Around this time last year, I posted about my favourite discoveries of the year so far and thought I would do it again this year. I'm only including make-up in this one because I could probably write a whole other post on skincare and I'm not including any of the products in my recent haul because they haven't been thoroughly tested yet. So let's get into it!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar