Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY BOBBI BROWN PROJECT, ACCOMPLISHED!+THIS WEEK'S HAUL

So I dropped by Glorietta today to get my reserved Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Natural 4.5

At last, my project Bobbi Brown is finally accomplished!
I was surprised that the stocks came in at the first week of October when Bea (SA, He's Super Nice!) estimated that it will come around November. But heck, there are only 3 stocks of the Warm Natural that arrived, so it's pretty much at the brink of becoming OOS so even if I just purchased my Paul and Joe, I bought the Skin Foundation.

Here's my wonderful paperbag and inside is my lovely purchase. :P

Bea was soooo kind enough to give me these exquisite Vitamin Face Base Sample (Bigger jar) and the Hydrating Eye Cream sample (Smaller jar) as freebies. I soo love the jars! I could reuse them!

And she also gave me their biggest paper bag, which btw, looks fab and sophisticated along with a smaller paper bag version.

BTW, BOBBI BROWN HAS A NEW COLLECTION NAMELY THE IVY LEAGUE COLLECTION AND THE NUDE PALETTE. THE NUDE PALETTE HAS ONLY 5 STOCKS SO BE SURE TO GRAB YOURS NOW!

**FOTD, Reviews and Swatches will be posted tomorrow or by Saturday so stay tuned! :P

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar