Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TAG | How much is my face worth?




Today I have a short and sweet post for you! I can remember a while ago everyone and anyone seemed to be doing these posts but recently I really haven't seen anyone doing this tag! I really enjoy doing the 'How much is my face worth?' tag and love reading others posts. It is really interesting to see how much all of the makeup you use on a daily basis comes to! I would definitely love to see more people doing this tag.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion | £15 | buy here
GOSH CC Cream | £8.99 | buy here
Benefit POREfessional | £24.50 | buy here
NYX Powder Blush in Peach | £6 | buy here
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | £3.99 | buy here
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer | £4.19 | buy here
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in Nude | £3.99 | buy here
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara | £4.50 | buy here
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette | £4 | buy here
MUA Pro-Brow Eyebrow Kit | £3.50 | buy here
MAC Lipstick in Lovelorn | £15 | buy here
= £93.66

I didn't expect it to come to that much to be honest! I've seen peoples that are up to £200 but I didn't think mine would be over maybe £60. On the whole I use highstreet budget products but it's the MAC Lippie and Benefit product that have bumped it up so much! It could have been a lot worse though I think.

I'd  love to see more people do this tag, I tag everyone but a few specific people I tag are:

Bex: http://www.ialwaysbelievedinfutures.com/
Hannah: beginnersbeauty.com
Lisa: lisahh-jayne.com
Helen: http://beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk/

Let me know if you do this tag, send me the link on twitter so I can read!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar