Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Volume Mascara | Review

I am a big lover of mascara, I think it can completely change a face and it definitely makes mine look a little more presentable! It can open up your eyes, create drama and give you that little bit of confidence when it's needed. I often just wear concealer and mascara, 2 products that are guaranteed to make me feel a lot better so I'm always hunting for a new mascara to try. I don't think I've found a holy grail mascara yet but I've got a few that are quite close. Today I'm going to talk about something that has some positives and negatives to it, like nearly all products I think!


Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Ultra Volume Mascara*

The first thing that caught my attention was the name of the mascara, Sexy Pulp? I can't say I'm a fan of the name but I guess it's what the product does that counts! The wand is quite unique, it certainly isn't your bog standard mascara applicator. As you can see the applicator is quite big and dips in at the middle, I expected it to be quite difficult to control but I was wrong. I found it really easy to use and managed to avoid getting lots of clumps of mascara on my lashes, with such a big brush you can't expect this to be completely clump free though.


The formula is quite nice, it isn't too wet or dry in my opinion and it is a proper black mascara. It gave my lashes lots of volume which I'm really happy with because I have long lashes that lack volume. It isn't too in your face though, just enough for day time wear and you can add another coat for at night. Where it let me down though was it's lasting time. I don't know whether it's the recent hot weather but this lasted for about 4 hours before it started smudging underneath my eyes. When I'm looking for the perfect mascara I want something to last all day so I was a bit miffed about that as it all seemed to be going so well!

I'm sitting on the fence with this one, I love the volume it gives but maybe it just isn't cut out for Summer!



I was kindly sent this product by Baobella to review for you all. Baobella Boutique is a free members only online beauty store where you can save lots on some of your favourite brands and products. Prices are slashed meaning you save yourself money when buying products! Baobella ensure that all products sold are 100% genuine and they work very closely with top brands to get the best deals for you. Yves Rocher is frequently sold on there so look out for their products so you can grab a bargain!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

The Company Blogger Awards are back and I would love it if you'd nominate me for Best Teen Style Blogger! Nominate here!
                                                                 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar